Are you being called to serve the waters (emotions), tend the fire (transformation), breathe the air (clarity of mind), or honor Mother Earth (physically grounded) all while learning about the reciprocity of nature and life?
Join us on a journey through the earth honoring doorway, where we will reconnect with our intuition, magic of nature and community. We will step into the mystery of the elements to wind our way through a discovery of ourselves and our relationship to the natural world.
In this program you will:
- Create and work with an Earth Honoring altar that uses the medicine wheel and meaningful objects as a means to work consciously with Spirit in your life.
- Understand the connection we have in this Earth Plane to Spirit and the Spirit within us.
- Learn to study the ways in which Spirit communicates with us through the elements of Earth, Water, Air and Fire,
- Explore and understand your everyday life and trials of the heart as an expression and communication of and from Spirit.
- Participate in experiential activities that allow the release of old patterns and call in new ones that are in alignment with your highest self.
Join us for a free introductory webinar
on January 9th, 7:30 - 8:30 pm.
To register for the webinar or for the series please contact
Moira Scullion at email@example.com
or Elias Patras firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be meeting for 4 weekends in 2018.
(March 2-4, April 27-29, July 6-8, Sept 7-9)
Weekends will begin on Fridays at 3:00pm and end on Sundays at 1:30pm. Your investment in each weekend is $175 for food and lodging and $350 for the retreat. Each retreat has a non-refundable deposit of $175.
You’ll meet in groups once a month to practice what you learned over the weekends
Approx 2 hours west of Chicago